Crawfish Pasta Alfredo
This is the simplest good recipe I know for making seafood pasta. It's quick, good, and rich. You can use crabmeat or cooked shrimp to make this, too.
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 lbs. cooked crawfish tails
- 1 Tbs. Creole seasoning
- 8 sprigs flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, chopped
- 1 lb. bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
1. In a large skillet over medium-low heat, bring the cream to a boil. Reduce by about one-third. Whisk in the Romano cheese until it disappears.
2. Add crawfish and Creole seasoning to cream sauce and cook another two minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and add the pasta. Toss with the sauce until coated. Serve with chopped parsley.